Sunday, December 25, 2016

Negaspheres Disadvantage from 1985

Negaspheres Disadvantage from 1985







How about some classic Japanese (neo-) prog for a change?  I know there are few in the group who dont love this style, as weve seen before...

From 1985, not a cheap record.  Note there is a bonus track, from side c, on this rip, for which I thank my generous friend, one of the many who are contributing to our communal riches in this way.

Remember I posted their 1984 album, about a year ago here.  In comparison this later work is more streamlined and neoesque as befits the later, tunnelling into the eighties year.  As I mentioned there their 1981 live album, despite a poor sound, is by far the most advanced progressive music they did.  How often that is the case, that youthful talent, creativity and energy make early music the most interesting.




Go to link download